Having the following information available when we meet to discuss and document the listing of your home for sale will speed up the process:
1. For all loans on the property, we'll need the mortgage holders' contact information, your account numbers, and approximate balances.
2. Your social security number, which will enable the title company to access your payoff information.
3. The name and contact information for your homeowner's association, the amount of your dues, and what the dues cover.
4. Copies of any pertinent powers of attorney or probate court orders of appointment.
5. Notes and any documentation you have for recent improvements to the home.
6. Well permit number, if applicable.
7. A key to the house, garage code, alarm code if any.